November 16, 2020

‘A very good guy’: What Trump has said about key UK leaders since becoming president

Mr Trump said of Meghan Markle in The Sun in 2019: “I didn’t know that she was nasty.” And he tweeted following their departure from the royal family …

Comments

So she had to endure this monumental anguish and turmoil with a stiff upper lip? Oh please! How could the writers be taken in by this bs? Oh wait, I hear the clinking of money bags..
I'll stamp my feet and thream and thream until I'm sick unless you publish when I say.
Harry when are you going to wake up Meghan is using you and when she is done destroying your familys reputation even more ETC she wont have any need for YOU. Shes got Archie sad to say her meal ticket Meghan is so verily she just pretends to care thats her personality thats what she does best conning people until she gets what she wants.
Haha Meagain can shut up. No one cares what you think love. You're not important.
Wow. She really...IS...so very, VERY, ...unlikeable. With all the world going through what you we're going through and this is what she thinks we should deem as important. What a thoroughly repugnant person she is.
She's a bit thick isn't she. She obviously thinks we can unsee what we saw, and will believe her fairy tale version of events. We saw your behaviour at Wimbledon. We've read all those texts. We saw you only had 1 family member at your wedding and a bunch of celebs you hardly knew, we saw you'd dumped people when they were no longer of use to you, we saw you push Harry around, prodding and pushing him at events, we saw you go overboard and pick out outrageously expensive clothing, spending 2 million pounds plus on stuff in one year, we saw you acting disrespectful to our Queen and the family who had made you welcome, and the UK people that you stuck 2 fingers up at. We saw through your fake pretense at being charitable. We saw you for the narcissist you are, and we don't like you.
After all she's been through? A multi million pound wedding, haute couture, private jets, new A list 'best friends', servants, multi-million pound house and world wide fame. The poor girl.
I love it, dispelling the diva myth by being a total diva! No chance love, your card is marked! Meghan Marked!!