November 24, 2020

Meghan Markle ‘overshadowed’ Princess Eugenie’s wedding ‘deliberately’

And subsequent to her bombshell news, many members of the royal family as well as some critics and fans had lambasted the Duchess of Sussex for ‘ …

Comments

Her quest to become the most hated woman on earth is almost over. And she did it all by herself. Bravo, Nutmeg!
Ive tried to remain neutral but this is over the top. How many royal family members begin publicly complaining after just two years in the family? She should be ashamed.
Wants it released now? During a pandemic that's killed tens of thousands? To prove she's not a demanding diva? You could not make that up ; it's both funny and sick. Seek help duchess
Gotta make the money sooner rather than later I think she means
Haha Meagain can shut up. No one cares what you think love. You're not important.
If it's true Meg said she's really not a \rude
Give it a month post lockdown and this book be the headline sale, in POUNDLAND.
Of course now is the perfect time to show your really a soft and sensitive individual via a biography. Only a self centred arrogant diva would demand a book all about them was released in the middle of a world wide pandemic. To ignore the pain and suffering of millions around the world to further your own agenda takes a certain level of arrogance!