December 3, 2020

Princess Eugenie moves in with Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew?

… including Nottingham Cottage, previously home to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, and Apartment 1A, home to Kate Middleton, Prince William and …

Comments

She needs money from sale of the book. However, people actually have to buy the book, which I have no intention of doing.
The Dukedom titles need to go. Her trading on it is indecent given her desire to find freedom. HMTQ needs to act forthwith. Then everything will settle.
Not royal now and again, why is the Sussex Royal website still up after 1st April. It's now 12th May. Very annoying! So glad to see so many Americans joining us to share their thoughts on MM and H! Nice to see we are in agreement on both sides of the pond!
The biographer said he has been working on it for TWO YEARS. The Sussexes have not been married for two years ergo Markle planned a kiss and tell even before there was anything to tell. Thats all the biography I need.
This is the very root of their problems. She clearly sees herself as a victim and has completely failed to understand that this is a large part of the reason why she has received some bad press and simply comes across as entitled and unlikeable. She isnt a victim. She only wants to play by her own rules, and requires affirmation of everything she does. She seems totally self absorbed and no book telling her side of any story is going to change that. It will no doubt compound our negative feelings for both her and Harry. Deluded really.
Attention seeking drivel
Megain has destroyed Harrys life because she was jealous of what he had so she took it all away. This is very sad.