November 23, 2020

Prince Harry Reflects on His Military Service as He Celebrates Remembrance Sunday

Prince Harry. Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images. Prince Harry is honoring the lives lost and those who fought for his country on Remembrance Sunday.

Comments

Most people want the book released as soon as possible due to the toilet paper shortage.
Who knew -it really sucks to be a Princess
She doesn't think calling it 'Finding Freedom' was rude in the extreme then, after everything she was given? As for the 'modern royal family' part, how dare she! We didn't ask her opinion on our royal family or ask her to try and change it, all she had to do was try and fit in but her ego wouldn't let her. It doesn't matter what spin she puts on it or how she whines and bleats, I will never believe that she didn't plan all this from the beginning. She is a user and always has been.
There is nothing she can do or say that will change what people think of her. You can't talk your way out of something you behaved yourself into....she's a fake through and through.
Im going to run out while I await unemployment and spend my savings on a book about a couple of millionaire grifters? Its laughable really, complain from her free millionaire home, nanny, security, designer clothing, PR firm. Get a grip of yourself Meghan Markle you are not that important end of.
The Dukedom titles need to go. Her trading on it is indecent given her desire to find freedom. HMTQ needs to act forthwith. Then everything will settle.
Thousands die but Meagain wants the front pages. We just don't care. Pulp the b....book!