November 18, 2020

Eugenie and Beatrice continue heartbreaking royal tradition by sharing Remembrance tribute

“The Unknown Warrior in Westminster Abbey honours all those. JUST IN: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry mark Remembrance Sunday ‘in their own …

Comments

No it won't reveal her vulnerable side. She would first have to have one.
The title to this comic book is an insult to those who have truly fought for freedom -- many of whom never made it. With all the spare time this weird woman has, she should try reading some history books! Shame on her! Whey are clearly a miserable couple seeking attention to make-up for their obvious unhappiness. How wonderful everything is go so well in the world, except for those (and their families) who have died and others who have lost their jobs, that it is assumed we want to focus on this pathetic pair.
You know, Meghan, what would really change your image? You can quietly just be a great person, and eventually it will come out. But from day one, you have been giving us a narrative where everyone is wrong except you, everyone is mean to you, and that you selflessly give of yourself to everyone, all while being the best wife & mother ever. Yet I don't see lines of real people supporting that statement. Five friends of yours don't count. People looking for publicity don't count. What lies you write about yourself don't count. Everyone with a brain knows your story is nothing but fiction.
In other words this book will be a big blamefest on the RF. She is delusional if she thinks her version of events is going to magically clean up the reputation she's earned over the last two years.
With or without this propaganda-pap \biography\" penned by the malignant narcissist MM's mouthpiece Omid Scobie -- all that one has to do is to revisit the videos
Nobody ever believed it was a fairytale. They believed it was a narcissistic, scheming woman who could not fit into the royal family (why marry into it if you did not like their ways?) and then kicked her toys out of the pram when she could not change things her way. So they fled the country and she cut Harry off, with endless lies about wanting privacy and a normal life. Meanwhile they search and search for new ways to boost their likeability factor and make millions for doing little, as they preach how the rest of us should live. This book will be littered with lies. Read up on narcissism. That word is over used but it fits Meg perfectly. She will never apologise for anything and will ALWAYS believe she is in the right no matter what. Not to mention the lying and manipulation. They did not get what she wanted so they left. Leave it at that, quit the drama and attention seeking. Everyone who ever met Meg and didnt stand to benefit from her has said the same about her real personality