December 4, 2020

Princess Anne birthday celebrations: When will Anne get to celebrate her 70th birthday?

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry mark Remembrance Sunday [PICTURES] … Tweeting about the trip, the Royal Family’s official account wrote: “The …

Comments

Release my book now! The people must love me! I insist!...lol
Finding freedom title is quite rude. Harry may not have liked the Royal Family but it brought him Megan and a son (irrespective of anyone's feelings towards her). Don't denigrate what made you by implying you were imprisoned by it. You're not Nelson Mandela.
It wasnt the fairytale she envisioned. Spending money with no work, being fawned over as if she were the Queen. Nope Megan it was not a free ride and you bailed, taking more hapless Harry with you. No one likes you or believe you anymore as al, you do is whine about yourself.
Release my book now! The people must love me! I insist!...lol
Im going to run out while I await unemployment and spend my savings on a book about a couple of millionaire grifters? Its laughable really, complain from her free millionaire home, nanny, security, designer clothing, PR firm. Get a grip of yourself Meghan Markle you are not that important end of.
NOW!!! Lol. Why can't they just go away , lay low , and shut up ? She had a lovely wedding, trips, gifts, a home and Diana's jewelry bestowed to her. A healthy baby ( dubious birthdate), but she was jetting across the ocean to a ridiculous over priced baby shower, the finest coture, hair, makeup , stylists. Trips to the Commonwealths , lets not forget the Vogue edition and the rest. Mansion in Canada and still it was not good enough because she could never be Queen. She is a pig and no amount of begging anyone to but her book will change what she showed the world. Her letter to Daddy backfired and we all know she is rotten to the core . Omid Scooby , Oprah and the other cronies cannot change this . We are in a pandemic and humanity is dying .
Has your crappy fence fallen over yet
So she had to endure this monumental anguish and turmoil with a stiff upper lip? Oh please! How could the writers be taken in by this bs? Oh wait, I hear the clinking of money bags..