November 15, 2020

Sussex Fans Attacking Duchess Kate Middleton Proves One Thing

Even the families of those who have been lost in combat aren’t as worthy of the spotlight as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Now, I would be remiss if I …

Comments

Who knew -it really sucks to be a Princess
I love it, dispelling the diva myth by being a total diva! No chance love, your card is marked! Meghan Marked!!
No one cares about your \Hard life \" Meghan. Not one person cares. Kindly shut the hell up."
When Harry starts unraveling thats when Meghan will leave him.
You know, Meghan, what would really change your image? You can quietly just be a great person, and eventually it will come out. But from day one, you have been giving us a narrative where everyone is wrong except you, everyone is mean to you, and that you selflessly give of yourself to everyone, all while being the best wife & mother ever. Yet I don't see lines of real people supporting that statement. Five friends of yours don't count. People looking for publicity don't count. What lies you write about yourself don't count. Everyone with a brain knows your story is nothing but fiction.
Release my book now! The people must love me! I insist!...lol
She really sounds like a pompous attention seeker. Get the F outta here.