November 16, 2020

This Meghan Markle Hairstyle Is So Chic and Only Takes 5 Minutes

Just like everyone else on the planet, we’re fascinated by Meghan Markle. Her life is endlessly interesting (marrying a prince will do that), but it’s her …

Comments

Who knew -it really sucks to be a Princess
It won't. Markle just wants her version of the story to be released. Problem is that Markle has DOZENS of other people debunking her version. It's one thing for one person to claim that a person is mean and rude, but when multiple people are saying the exact same thing about that one person, it has to be true. Everyone knows her true colors at this point, no book with her polished version of the story will change that. Nothing in this book could justify her behavior. You don't mistreat and disregard people who were kind to you. You don't insult a country that welcomed you with open arms. You don't marry into a family and purposely divide it. You don't attempt to sell out a historical Monarchy simply because you have no talent to make it in Hollywood. All Markle is doing is adding fuel to the fire.
A royal wedding, a title, millions of dollars worth of clothes, an enormous apartment in Kensington Palace, a house refurbished at a cost of $3 million to the taxpayers, huge mansions in Canada and LA...and lets not forget lackeys to attend to her every need. How can the poor woman possibly endure such hardship any longer?
In other words this book will be a big blamefest on the RF. She is delusional if she thinks her version of events is going to magically clean up the reputation she's earned over the last two years.
She doesn't think calling it 'Finding Freedom' was rude in the extreme then, after everything she was given? As for the 'modern royal family' part, how dare she! We didn't ask her opinion on our royal family or ask her to try and change it, all she had to do was try and fit in but her ego wouldn't let her. It doesn't matter what spin she puts on it or how she whines and bleats, I will never believe that she didn't plan all this from the beginning. She is a user and always has been.
When you have dug your own hole, Meghan, you need to stop digging. Silence is your best friend. Just.stop talking.
What an arrogant self centred narcissistic title \finding freedom\" freedom from what? You are privileged