November 18, 2020

Meghan Markle provided information to Finding Freedom authors via a third party, documents reveal

Meghan’s lawyers reveal she was concerned about her father’s narrative that she had ‘abandoned him’ and informed a person approached by Finding Freedom authors of her ‘true position’.

Comments

Release the book NOW so people don't think I'm demanding! LOL! I see another train wreck coming over the horizon...
Harry when are you going to wake up Meghan is using you and when she is done destroying your familys reputation even more ETC she wont have any need for YOU. Shes got Archie sad to say her meal ticket Meghan is so verily she just pretends to care thats her personality thats what she does best conning people until she gets what she wants.
Release my book now! The people must love me! I insist!...lol
Hilarious.She's panicking. This 'marriage' is going to go south sooner than we think.
Finding freedom title is quite rude. Harry may not have liked the Royal Family but it brought him Megan and a son (irrespective of anyone's feelings towards her). Don't denigrate what made you by implying you were imprisoned by it. You're not Nelson Mandela.
When Harry starts unraveling thats when Meghan will leave him.
Sister Samantha was right the whole time.
I can't wait to see how this epically goes wrong for her as well. She hasn't gotten one step right this far , the book should prove to be an epic train wreck. Just like her attempt at being royal.