November 19, 2020

Lawyers: Senior royals advised Meghan to write to her father

The former Meghan Markle, 39, is suing publisher Associated Newspapers for … letter she wrote to her father after her 2018 marriage to Prince Harry.

Comments

Again, so tone deaf to what is going on in the world right now. No one with a brain feels sorry for Markle. She was a grown woman with plenty of life experience when she married Harry. She was not a naive 19 year old. She is not the second coming of Diana. Have they even been married two years yet?? Give me a break, Markle. It's pretty clear to all that you never intended to stay in the family and live a life of service.
More ammo for the press.
If she was genuine and a true humanitarian, instead of the demanding diva many see her as, she'd reach out to her dad; she wouldn't have closed off an entire section at Wimbledon; she wouldn't have allowed that obscene, over the top NYC baby shower; she wouldn't have stood in a desperately poor nation and given a \woe be me\" interview; and lastly
Not royal now and again, why is the Sussex Royal website still up after 1st April. It's now 12th May. Very annoying! So glad to see so many Americans joining us to share their thoughts on MM and H! Nice to see we are in agreement on both sides of the pond!
There is nothing she can do or say that will change what people think of her. You can't talk your way out of something you behaved yourself into....she's a fake through and through.
No it won't reveal her vulnerable side. She would first have to have one.