November 19, 2020

Meghan Markle was ‘head over heels’ in love with ex-husband Trevor Engelson

MEGHAN MARKLE was “head over heels” in love with her ex-husband Trevor Engelson, according to her half-brother Thomas Markle Jnr. By Abbie …

Comments

Unfortunately instead of deciding to step down quietly and forge a truly private life they fought tooth and nail to keep all of their titles and privileges with none of the responsibilities to launch themselves on the world stage and earn a fortune. They can claim it was all twisted by the media but they posted their demands on their own website. She is her own worst enemy.
Not royal now and again, why is the Sussex Royal website still up after 1st April. It's now 12th May. Very annoying! So glad to see so many Americans joining us to share their thoughts on MM and H! Nice to see we are in agreement on both sides of the pond!
Has your crappy fence fallen over yet
Thousands die but Meagain wants the front pages. We just don't care. Pulp the b....book!
If it's true Meg said she's really not a \rude
Nobody ever believed it was a fairytale. They believed it was a narcissistic, scheming woman who could not fit into the royal family (why marry into it if you did not like their ways?) and then kicked her toys out of the pram when she could not change things her way. So they fled the country and she cut Harry off, with endless lies about wanting privacy and a normal life. Meanwhile they search and search for new ways to boost their likeability factor and make millions for doing little, as they preach how the rest of us should live. This book will be littered with lies. Read up on narcissism. That word is over used but it fits Meg perfectly. She will never apologise for anything and will ALWAYS believe she is in the right no matter what. Not to mention the lying and manipulation. They did not get what she wanted so they left. Leave it at that, quit the drama and attention seeking. Everyone who ever met Meg and didnt stand to benefit from her has said the same about her real personality