November 19, 2020

Prince Harry said he would ‘insist’ on The Crown ending before it reaches his time

Speaking to talkRadio, royal biographer Angela Levin said Prince Harry, 36, would ‘insist’ on The Crown ending before it ‘reaches’ his time in the Royal Family.

Comments

I would like to know how MEGHAN is perceived in the United States, his country !!! the newspapers love her or not ??
Not buying what you're selling, Meghan. The very fact you have taken your child away from his family, namely great grandmother, and country speaks volumes to your character. It's sorely lacking.
She needs money from sale of the book. However, people actually have to buy the book, which I have no intention of doing.
Who's bothered
It wasnt the fairytale she envisioned. Spending money with no work, being fawned over as if she were the Queen. Nope Megan it was not a free ride and you bailed, taking more hapless Harry with you. No one likes you or believe you anymore as al, you do is whine about yourself.
Is she completely barking? Does she not realise that all of the UK and her Allies( including the Land of the Free where she currently resides) have just celebrated the Generations who bought peace in Europe 75 years ago with VE Day commemorated as every year on 8th May. We also remember those who paid the ultimate price for our freedom and hers, with their lives. Without that stiff upper lip UK and Europe as we know it would have been a dictatorship if the UK had not stood alone to face her foes. If the RAF ( I include the Poles,Canadians,Aussies,Yanks to name but a few of the many nationalities who flew bravely for the UK) had burst into tears at the first sight of a German plane what a fine pickle wed be in today, if even here???? So why would a book written by a pair of sycophants honestly convince us Brits that she has any reason to cry. When we look at the sacrifices made by kids half her age and less for our freedom????
Has your crappy fence fallen over yet
Oh f u ? k off the pair of you. I served with you in Afghanistan, Harry, you were entitled and rude then but no one dared say it. Why don't you both do the world a favour and do one - the unsuccessful spare to the heir and the unsuccessful actress. Seems you have a lot in common.