November 20, 2020

Queen’s cousin’s funeral ‘attended only by nurses’ after receiving no money from royals

They were never visited by any member of the Royal Family and they … Meghan Markle was ‘head over heels’ in love with ex-husband [REVEALED]

Comments

No it won't reveal her vulnerable side. She would first have to have one.
Cut them off Charles!
This is the very root of their problems. She clearly sees herself as a victim and has completely failed to understand that this is a large part of the reason why she has received some bad press and simply comes across as entitled and unlikeable. She isnt a victim. She only wants to play by her own rules, and requires affirmation of everything she does. She seems totally self absorbed and no book telling her side of any story is going to change that. It will no doubt compound our negative feelings for both her and Harry. Deluded really.
Harry has no shame. Complete disrespect to his family! He needs to hide under a rock and never come up.
Thousands die but Meagain wants the front pages. We just don't care. Pulp the b....book!
Oh how predictable. The whole family come out in support of Nurses worldwide and little Rachel can't do anything other than whine. Whine and Wails. Go away, you're a useless pair. We don't care. Happy International Nurses day to all the wonderful people out there.
Megain has destroyed Harrys life because she was jealous of what he had so she took it all away. This is very sad.