November 22, 2020

Kate Middleton has ‘Zero Interest’ to meet Meghan Markle for the first time

Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle’s first meeting with each other will always surprise royal fans. Surprisingly, when Meghan meets Harry’s older …

Comments

This little girl needs serious therapy. Two years of being in the royal family doesn't make you an expert. OMG. Grow up. You were not forced by gunpont to marry into the royal family. Have you been living under a rock for the past 20 years? YOu knew exactly what you were getting into and thought they were going to bow down to you because of who you think you are which is what? An actress?
This is the very root of their problems. She clearly sees herself as a victim and has completely failed to understand that this is a large part of the reason why she has received some bad press and simply comes across as entitled and unlikeable. She isnt a victim. She only wants to play by her own rules, and requires affirmation of everything she does. She seems totally self absorbed and no book telling her side of any story is going to change that. It will no doubt compound our negative feelings for both her and Harry. Deluded really.
I love it, dispelling the diva myth by being a total diva! No chance love, your card is marked! Meghan Marked!!
In other words this book will be a big blamefest on the RF. She is delusional if she thinks her version of events is going to magically clean up the reputation she's earned over the last two years.
Unfortunately instead of deciding to step down quietly and forge a truly private life they fought tooth and nail to keep all of their titles and privileges with none of the responsibilities to launch themselves on the world stage and earn a fortune. They can claim it was all twisted by the media but they posted their demands on their own website. She is her own worst enemy.
Cut them off Charles!