January 23, 2021

Melania Trump-MIA FLOTUS & Jill Biden, FLOTUS-in-Waiting

Thiugh anyone can see that he seems purely motivated by “tell all” financial prospects, not unlike the behavior of Meghan Markle’s father and sister.

Comments

Image issues? I guess she's been spending a lot of time browsing the DM comments section.
I'll stamp my feet and thream and thream until I'm sick unless you publish when I say.
Not buying what you're selling, Meghan. The very fact you have taken your child away from his family, namely great grandmother, and country speaks volumes to your character. It's sorely lacking.
Again, so tone deaf to what is going on in the world right now. No one with a brain feels sorry for Markle. She was a grown woman with plenty of life experience when she married Harry. She was not a naive 19 year old. She is not the second coming of Diana. Have they even been married two years yet?? Give me a break, Markle. It's pretty clear to all that you never intended to stay in the family and live a life of service.
Oh how predictable. The whole family come out in support of Nurses worldwide and little Rachel can't do anything other than whine. Whine and Wails. Go away, you're a useless pair. We don't care. Happy International Nurses day to all the wonderful people out there.
I can't wait to see how this epically goes wrong for her as well. She hasn't gotten one step right this far , the book should prove to be an epic train wreck. Just like her attempt at being royal.
The woman is utterly delusional. It's quite spectacular how little understanding she has about how the vast majority of the public view her. I hope her book does get published (Harry, of course, will have no say in the matter) because it'll finish her off for good. No-one views this obnoxious pair as victims but they see themselves in this light all the time. They're well suited to each other. The book will be a sham, it'll be a hoot but it will be ENTIRELY her view of things so none of it will be true.
Who knew -it really sucks to be a Princess