December 27, 2020

‘Black Mirror’ Creator Charlie Brooker to Make a Movie about 2020 Narrated by Hugh Grant

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry just up and quit the Royal Family, Trump was impeached, Kim Jong Un died, and then didn’t die, the death of …

Comments

Release my book now! The people must love me! I insist!...lol
She just can't get on with her privacy, can she?
Release my book now! The people must love me! I insist!...lol
This is the very root of their problems. She clearly sees herself as a victim and has completely failed to understand that this is a large part of the reason why she has received some bad press and simply comes across as entitled and unlikeable. She isnt a victim. She only wants to play by her own rules, and requires affirmation of everything she does. She seems totally self absorbed and no book telling her side of any story is going to change that. It will no doubt compound our negative feelings for both her and Harry. Deluded really.
Give it a month post lockdown and this book be the headline sale, in POUNDLAND.
The fact she's demanding its released now, just confirms everything she wants to dispel.
They married May 18, 2018. How much time did they really do anything for the Royal Family, considering their position? They travelled, took time off due to their 'gruelling' schedule and then left for Canada. They didn't give anything a decent try, they were rude, lazy, selfish and thoughtless. (And they still are).