December 28, 2020

In a Year That Was Totally Backwards, These 10 Women Pushed Us Forward

Meghan Markle was widely criticized when she and Prince Harry officially left the Royal Family in March, but now she is being praised for sharing her …

Comments

Attention seeking drivel
Haha right. Shes a narcissist diva.
In other words, they are running out of daddys money, losing PR interest due to the virus, and no one is interested in their fake charity. In other words, they need money, STAT!
Never met her or harry but the difference in harry sice they got together is pretty obvious to everyone. How much that has to do with her or if it was harry just having had enough of royal life I do not know. I don't think it is the right time to release any type of book looking to set the record straight as, at the moment, people have bigger things on their minds. In fact I'd go so far as to say it will make things significantly worse as it smacks of narcissism.
Ive tried to remain neutral but this is over the top. How many royal family members begin publicly complaining after just two years in the family? She should be ashamed.
Who knew -it really sucks to be a Princess