January 18, 2021

Tinder’s annual report reveals what singletons have been talking about this year

Tinder’s annual Year in Swipe report has revealed what British singletons have been talking about in 2020, including TikTok success, Black Lives Matter and Dominic Cummings.

Comments

More ammo for the press.
What a disgrace this person is. She never wanted to be a part of the royal family. She just wanted to promote her Hollywood status and was willing to use anyone including henpecked Harry to get there. What a phony.
There is nothing she can do or say that will change what people think of her. You can't talk your way out of something you behaved yourself into....she's a fake through and through.
I guess they cant pay their rent....
Bizarre. Grown A woman decides to complain about her life choices of joining the rich, fabulous, and wealthy. Grown woman, who has been divorced before, can easily divorce her current spouse if she feels that abused and victimized. Grown woman, does not want people to know she is a grown woman fully capable of owning her own life choices and consequences. General public does not want to read about Grown, privileged, woman complaining about unrealistic expectations and lack of adoration of the masses. Grow up, grown woman.
As if ANYTHING will change peoples opinion of her now!!! Shes dreaming!
Her quest to become the most hated woman on earth is almost over. And she did it all by herself. Bravo, Nutmeg!
\Meghan wants Finding Freedom biography released NOW