December 22, 2020

Lululemon plans overseas expansion as yogawear booms

… by celebrities including Meghan Markle — has peaked in the US and Canada, Lululemon is expanding overseas and also into new products.

Comments

Ive tried to remain neutral but this is over the top. How many royal family members begin publicly complaining after just two years in the family? She should be ashamed.
I guess they cant pay their rent....
Im going to run out while I await unemployment and spend my savings on a book about a couple of millionaire grifters? Its laughable really, complain from her free millionaire home, nanny, security, designer clothing, PR firm. Get a grip of yourself Meghan Markle you are not that important end of.
Again, so tone deaf to what is going on in the world right now. No one with a brain feels sorry for Markle. She was a grown woman with plenty of life experience when she married Harry. She was not a naive 19 year old. She is not the second coming of Diana. Have they even been married two years yet?? Give me a break, Markle. It's pretty clear to all that you never intended to stay in the family and live a life of service.
Never met her or harry but the difference in harry sice they got together is pretty obvious to everyone. How much that has to do with her or if it was harry just having had enough of royal life I do not know. I don't think it is the right time to release any type of book looking to set the record straight as, at the moment, people have bigger things on their minds. In fact I'd go so far as to say it will make things significantly worse as it smacks of narcissism.
Omg go away. It's just to play victim. Omid is her friend and mouthpiece. It'll be full of lies etc.