December 29, 2020

Queen Elizabeth II-protected ‘royal fish’ could be returned to British waters

Queen’s ‘dangerous’ wedding comment revealed by expert. More Videos. Next Up. Meghan Markle and Harry: How Queen decided on a ‘hard Megxit’.

Comments

\Meghan wants Finding Freedom biography released NOW
Hilarious.She's panicking. This 'marriage' is going to go south sooner than we think.
Ive tried to remain neutral but this is over the top. How many royal family members begin publicly complaining after just two years in the family? She should be ashamed.
You know, Meghan, what would really change your image? You can quietly just be a great person, and eventually it will come out. But from day one, you have been giving us a narrative where everyone is wrong except you, everyone is mean to you, and that you selflessly give of yourself to everyone, all while being the best wife & mother ever. Yet I don't see lines of real people supporting that statement. Five friends of yours don't count. People looking for publicity don't count. What lies you write about yourself don't count. Everyone with a brain knows your story is nothing but fiction.
She just can't get on with her privacy, can she?
Never met her or harry but the difference in harry sice they got together is pretty obvious to everyone. How much that has to do with her or if it was harry just having had enough of royal life I do not know. I don't think it is the right time to release any type of book looking to set the record straight as, at the moment, people have bigger things on their minds. In fact I'd go so far as to say it will make things significantly worse as it smacks of narcissism.