January 2, 2021

James Corden speaks candidly about his health struggles

I called WW because I absolutely believe that they have the tools in place to help me make this change.” MORE: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s …

Comments

Image issues? I guess she's been spending a lot of time browsing the DM comments section.
Never met her or harry but the difference in harry sice they got together is pretty obvious to everyone. How much that has to do with her or if it was harry just having had enough of royal life I do not know. I don't think it is the right time to release any type of book looking to set the record straight as, at the moment, people have bigger things on their minds. In fact I'd go so far as to say it will make things significantly worse as it smacks of narcissism.
Finding freedom title is quite rude. Harry may not have liked the Royal Family but it brought him Megan and a son (irrespective of anyone's feelings towards her). Don't denigrate what made you by implying you were imprisoned by it. You're not Nelson Mandela.
Not buying what you're selling, Meghan. The very fact you have taken your child away from his family, namely great grandmother, and country speaks volumes to your character. It's sorely lacking.
Haha right. Shes a narcissist diva.
Oh how predictable. The whole family come out in support of Nurses worldwide and little Rachel can't do anything other than whine. Whine and Wails. Go away, you're a useless pair. We don't care. Happy International Nurses day to all the wonderful people out there.
In other words this book will be a big blamefest on the RF. She is delusional if she thinks her version of events is going to magically clean up the reputation she's earned over the last two years.
If it's true Meg said she's really not a \rude