January 3, 2021

The AElfgyva Syndrome and Erasure of Women’s Stories

Think of Meghan Markle, now Duchess of Sussex: “Meghan Markle Called ‘Witch,’ Prince Harry Under Her Spell.” AElfgyva the individual has …

Comments

Horrible woman ! With all that's going on with covid , people are sleepless at night worrying about her and how life hasn't been a fairytale Blah blah blah , NOT ! Get over yourself , Jesus Christ enough of her !!!!!
Never met her or harry but the difference in harry sice they got together is pretty obvious to everyone. How much that has to do with her or if it was harry just having had enough of royal life I do not know. I don't think it is the right time to release any type of book looking to set the record straight as, at the moment, people have bigger things on their minds. In fact I'd go so far as to say it will make things significantly worse as it smacks of narcissism.
The biographer said he has been working on it for TWO YEARS. The Sussexes have not been married for two years ergo Markle planned a kiss and tell even before there was anything to tell. Thats all the biography I need.
Image issues? I guess she's been spending a lot of time browsing the DM comments section.
The title to this comic book is an insult to those who have truly fought for freedom -- many of whom never made it. With all the spare time this weird woman has, she should try reading some history books! Shame on her! Whey are clearly a miserable couple seeking attention to make-up for their obvious unhappiness. How wonderful everything is go so well in the world, except for those (and their families) who have died and others who have lost their jobs, that it is assumed we want to focus on this pathetic pair.
I can't wait to see how this epically goes wrong for her as well. She hasn't gotten one step right this far , the book should prove to be an epic train wreck. Just like her attempt at being royal.