January 4, 2021

‘Fans didn’t know I’d miscarried and I felt awful when they brought me baby gifts’

EXCLUSIVE: Last year, Meghan Markle and Chrissy Teigen have spoken up about losing their babies – YouTuber Anna Saccone Joly believes such …

Comments

No one cares about your \Hard life \" Meghan. Not one person cares. Kindly shut the hell up."
The term ' Finding freedom' is a total insult to the millions in the world who are really struggling for freedom, the book should be banned
If she was genuine and a true humanitarian, instead of the demanding diva many see her as, she'd reach out to her dad; she wouldn't have closed off an entire section at Wimbledon; she wouldn't have allowed that obscene, over the top NYC baby shower; she wouldn't have stood in a desperately poor nation and given a \woe be me\" interview; and lastly
Her quest to become the most hated woman on earth is almost over. And she did it all by herself. Bravo, Nutmeg!
I WANT MY BOOK \released NOW
In other words, they are running out of daddys money, losing PR interest due to the virus, and no one is interested in their fake charity. In other words, they need money, STAT!
Sorry babe but NOTHING is going to shatter your image as a rude and controlling person, please dont kid yourself.