January 4, 2021

Meghan Markle Reportedly ‘Rebuffed’ Kate Middleton’s Attempts To Reach Out

Not long before Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced their plans to step down from their official roles within the Royal Family, the pair …

Comments

Of course now is the perfect time to show your really a soft and sensitive individual via a biography. Only a self centred arrogant diva would demand a book all about them was released in the middle of a world wide pandemic. To ignore the pain and suffering of millions around the world to further your own agenda takes a certain level of arrogance!
Image issues? I guess she's been spending a lot of time browsing the DM comments section.
Most people want the book released as soon as possible due to the toilet paper shortage.
It won't. Markle just wants her version of the story to be released. Problem is that Markle has DOZENS of other people debunking her version. It's one thing for one person to claim that a person is mean and rude, but when multiple people are saying the exact same thing about that one person, it has to be true. Everyone knows her true colors at this point, no book with her polished version of the story will change that. Nothing in this book could justify her behavior. You don't mistreat and disregard people who were kind to you. You don't insult a country that welcomed you with open arms. You don't marry into a family and purposely divide it. You don't attempt to sell out a historical Monarchy simply because you have no talent to make it in Hollywood. All Markle is doing is adding fuel to the fire.
No it won't reveal her vulnerable side. She would first have to have one.