January 7, 2021

Every Royal Engagement Ring In British History

Queen Victoria’s engagement ring was unlike any others in the Royal family, … Unlike Queen Elizabeth, Kate Middleton, and Meghan Markle’s rings, …

Comments

Ive tried to remain neutral but this is over the top. How many royal family members begin publicly complaining after just two years in the family? She should be ashamed.
She will never win, because in the end she chose to marry into that family. They're one of the oldest monarchies in the world with their own rules and customs. She married the grandson of the reigning Queen. She didn't marry some distant cousin that might make the occasional appearance at a wedding or society party. She knew what she was getting into. Hope it backfires. She was given everything and she complained.
Oh how predictable. The whole family come out in support of Nurses worldwide and little Rachel can't do anything other than whine. Whine and Wails. Go away, you're a useless pair. We don't care. Happy International Nurses day to all the wonderful people out there.
Wants it released now? During a pandemic that's killed tens of thousands? To prove she's not a demanding diva? You could not make that up ; it's both funny and sick. Seek help duchess
The woman is utterly delusional. It's quite spectacular how little understanding she has about how the vast majority of the public view her. I hope her book does get published (Harry, of course, will have no say in the matter) because it'll finish her off for good. No-one views this obnoxious pair as victims but they see themselves in this light all the time. They're well suited to each other. The book will be a sham, it'll be a hoot but it will be ENTIRELY her view of things so none of it will be true.
There is nothing she can do or say that will change what people think of her. You can't talk your way out of something you behaved yourself into....she's a fake through and through.
Finding Freedom..... is that why youre having to put shutters up in your sponger mansion so no one can see you....is that your view of freedom.? You both had it all - privacy, adulation and a potentially adoring nation but you chose to dump that so Megsie could act again. You blew it.