January 8, 2021

Meghan Markle Fails to Qualify for Getting Her British Passport After California Move

Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Part of the A360 Media Entertainment …

Comments

So she had to endure this monumental anguish and turmoil with a stiff upper lip? Oh please! How could the writers be taken in by this bs? Oh wait, I hear the clinking of money bags..
I suspect the timing has everything to do with the court case dates. COVID got in the way of her plans.
Anyone else catch the irony in that? \MM wants the biography released NOW to shatter her image as a demanding diva\" LOLOLOLOL"
There are too many people working for the family that state how rude and condescending she is. She doesn't get along with the family - that much is clear. She doesn't have relationships with her own family or old friends. That says everything we need to know about her. Meghan herself and newer celeb friends saying she is sweet means ZILCH
In other words, they are running out of daddys money, losing PR interest due to the virus, and no one is interested in their fake charity. In other words, they need money, STAT!
She really sounds like a pompous attention seeker. Get the F outta here.