January 8, 2021

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry: 1 Year Anniversary of Megxit

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry: 1 Year Anniversary of Megxit. It’s been a year since Archie’s parents stepped down as senior royal members.

Comments

She's a bit thick isn't she. She obviously thinks we can unsee what we saw, and will believe her fairy tale version of events. We saw your behaviour at Wimbledon. We've read all those texts. We saw you only had 1 family member at your wedding and a bunch of celebs you hardly knew, we saw you'd dumped people when they were no longer of use to you, we saw you push Harry around, prodding and pushing him at events, we saw you go overboard and pick out outrageously expensive clothing, spending 2 million pounds plus on stuff in one year, we saw you acting disrespectful to our Queen and the family who had made you welcome, and the UK people that you stuck 2 fingers up at. We saw through your fake pretense at being charitable. We saw you for the narcissist you are, and we don't like you.
The term ' Finding freedom' is a total insult to the millions in the world who are really struggling for freedom, the book should be banned
She's been hustling her whole life, she's obviously uncomfortable with Reality
Harry has no shame. Complete disrespect to his family! He needs to hide under a rock and never come up.
I would like to know how MEGHAN is perceived in the United States, his country !!! the newspapers love her or not ??
How does that work when the author has already admitted that this book was started before they even got married? If it's 'anything but a fairy tale' why get married then.....