January 8, 2021

Prince Frederik and Princess Mary of Denmark’s twins are their mini-mes in adorable birthday photos

[laughing face emoji] this is a mini version of Frederick and Mary at its best.” READ: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: key moments as they mark one …

Comments

Not royal now and again, why is the Sussex Royal website still up after 1st April. It's now 12th May. Very annoying! So glad to see so many Americans joining us to share their thoughts on MM and H! Nice to see we are in agreement on both sides of the pond!
No one cares about your \Hard life \" Meghan. Not one person cares. Kindly shut the hell up."
There are too many people working for the family that state how rude and condescending she is. She doesn't get along with the family - that much is clear. She doesn't have relationships with her own family or old friends. That says everything we need to know about her. Meghan herself and newer celeb friends saying she is sweet means ZILCH
Gotta make the money sooner rather than later I think she means
Cut them off Charles!
Poor thing...how she has suffered in just 2 years...the private jets, the 20 million dollar homes, the servants, the security detail, the couture gowns, the private chefs, the endless travel, and now, the coronavirus threatening her middle aged acting career....some people really suffer in this life.......
As if ANYTHING will change peoples opinion of her now!!! Shes dreaming!