January 9, 2021

Why Meghan Markle and Prince Harry don’t regret moving to the United States a year later

early. It’s been exactly a year since Prince harry and Meghan Markle announced that they were stepping down as “senior members” of the British royal …

Comments

This little girl needs serious therapy. Two years of being in the royal family doesn't make you an expert. OMG. Grow up. You were not forced by gunpont to marry into the royal family. Have you been living under a rock for the past 20 years? YOu knew exactly what you were getting into and thought they were going to bow down to you because of who you think you are which is what? An actress?
Haha Meagain can shut up. No one cares what you think love. You're not important.
She really sounds like a pompous attention seeker. Get the F outta here.
With or without this propaganda-pap \biography\" penned by the malignant narcissist MM's mouthpiece Omid Scobie -- all that one has to do is to revisit the videos
She really sounds like a pompous attention seeker. Get the F outta here.
Puhlease. She hunted Harry down like a heat-seeking missile.
It won't. Markle just wants her version of the story to be released. Problem is that Markle has DOZENS of other people debunking her version. It's one thing for one person to claim that a person is mean and rude, but when multiple people are saying the exact same thing about that one person, it has to be true. Everyone knows her true colors at this point, no book with her polished version of the story will change that. Nothing in this book could justify her behavior. You don't mistreat and disregard people who were kind to you. You don't insult a country that welcomed you with open arms. You don't marry into a family and purposely divide it. You don't attempt to sell out a historical Monarchy simply because you have no talent to make it in Hollywood. All Markle is doing is adding fuel to the fire.