January 9, 2021

Meghan Markle misses out on huge opportunity after relocating to US with Prince Harry

Meghan Markle: Queen’s royal title choice predicted by experts. Sorry, the video player failed to load.(Error Code: 100013).

Comments

Weve been in lockdown for two months and we cant open our medical office because we cant get any PPE or sanitizing supplies. We have paid for our entire staff out of pocket for two months. But let me buy your book to hear about your hardships...
Anyone else catch the irony in that? \MM wants the biography released NOW to shatter her image as a demanding diva\" LOLOLOLOL"
In other words Scoobie and the other one were her ghostwriters and she is the one who controlled what was written. The entire book is her spin. How is that going to get anyone to change their minds? We SAW Wimbledon. We read the manifesto. We HEARD you disrespect the Queen. We watched each and every time you DELIBERATELY tried to overshadow other's accomplishments. Does she think we didn't pay attention? Go away. This will only make you look worse. I didn't think that was possible
Of course now is the perfect time to show your really a soft and sensitive individual via a biography. Only a self centred arrogant diva would demand a book all about them was released in the middle of a world wide pandemic. To ignore the pain and suffering of millions around the world to further your own agenda takes a certain level of arrogance!
It won't. Markle just wants her version of the story to be released. Problem is that Markle has DOZENS of other people debunking her version. It's one thing for one person to claim that a person is mean and rude, but when multiple people are saying the exact same thing about that one person, it has to be true. Everyone knows her true colors at this point, no book with her polished version of the story will change that. Nothing in this book could justify her behavior. You don't mistreat and disregard people who were kind to you. You don't insult a country that welcomed you with open arms. You don't marry into a family and purposely divide it. You don't attempt to sell out a historical Monarchy simply because you have no talent to make it in Hollywood. All Markle is doing is adding fuel to the fire.
Release the book NOW so people don't think I'm demanding! LOL! I see another train wreck coming over the horizon...
I'll stamp my feet and thream and thream until I'm sick unless you publish when I say.
What an arrogant self centred narcissistic title \finding freedom\" freedom from what? You are privileged