January 11, 2021

Lurch (2019) ‘Addams Family’ CG movie Funko Pop unboxing

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are said to have “no plans” to return to social media after being trolled online. 5h ago. Yahoo Celebrity. Joan Collins, …

Comments

Weve been in lockdown for two months and we cant open our medical office because we cant get any PPE or sanitizing supplies. We have paid for our entire staff out of pocket for two months. But let me buy your book to hear about your hardships...
I love it, dispelling the diva myth by being a total diva! No chance love, your card is marked! Meghan Marked!!
Image issues? I guess she's been spending a lot of time browsing the DM comments section.
Finding Freedom..... is that why youre having to put shutters up in your sponger mansion so no one can see you....is that your view of freedom.? You both had it all - privacy, adulation and a potentially adoring nation but you chose to dump that so Megsie could act again. You blew it.
Release my book now! The people must love me! I insist!...lol
She FAILED. Complete and utter failure. All of her scheming to make billions on a fake Clinton style foundation, branding and marketing all gone. Pandemic taken the remaining wind from her sails. She's prepping for her divorce, and demanding a huge payoff.
In other words this book will be a big blamefest on the RF. She is delusional if she thinks her version of events is going to magically clean up the reputation she's earned over the last two years.