January 12, 2021

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry “Very Unlikely” to Return to Social Media

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry “Very Unlikely” to Return to Social Media. After previously experiencing “hate” on such platforms, the couple is …

Comments

Megain has destroyed Harrys life because she was jealous of what he had so she took it all away. This is very sad.
She will never win, because in the end she chose to marry into that family. They're one of the oldest monarchies in the world with their own rules and customs. She married the grandson of the reigning Queen. She didn't marry some distant cousin that might make the occasional appearance at a wedding or society party. She knew what she was getting into. Hope it backfires. She was given everything and she complained.
When Harry starts unraveling thats when Meghan will leave him.
Thousands die but Meagain wants the front pages. We just don't care. Pulp the b....book!
Oh how predictable. The whole family come out in support of Nurses worldwide and little Rachel can't do anything other than whine. Whine and Wails. Go away, you're a useless pair. We don't care. Happy International Nurses day to all the wonderful people out there.
When Harry starts unraveling thats when Meghan will leave him.