January 12, 2021

Report: Alec Baldwin, Hilaria Marriage In ‘Crisis’ Amid Spanish Scandal

Last year, it claimed that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry were breaking up in the wake of the “Megxit.” The two are obviously still together.

Comments

I would like to know how MEGHAN is perceived in the United States, his country !!! the newspapers love her or not ??
She needs to go away NOW and take her pointless hubby with her.
The Dukedom titles need to go. Her trading on it is indecent given her desire to find freedom. HMTQ needs to act forthwith. Then everything will settle.
In other words this book will be a big blamefest on the RF. She is delusional if she thinks her version of events is going to magically clean up the reputation she's earned over the last two years.
Omg go away. It's just to play victim. Omid is her friend and mouthpiece. It'll be full of lies etc.
Horrible woman ! With all that's going on with covid , people are sleepless at night worrying about her and how life hasn't been a fairytale Blah blah blah , NOT ! Get over yourself , Jesus Christ enough of her !!!!!
So she had to endure this monumental anguish and turmoil with a stiff upper lip? Oh please! How could the writers be taken in by this bs? Oh wait, I hear the clinking of money bags..