January 12, 2021

Why ‘Death to 2020’ Flopped Despite Its All-Star Cast

… trader Edward Coulston, and all of the drama that has followed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Despite its obvious satirical and comedic nature, …

Comments

This little girl needs serious therapy. Two years of being in the royal family doesn't make you an expert. OMG. Grow up. You were not forced by gunpont to marry into the royal family. Have you been living under a rock for the past 20 years? YOu knew exactly what you were getting into and thought they were going to bow down to you because of who you think you are which is what? An actress?
It wasnt the fairytale she envisioned. Spending money with no work, being fawned over as if she were the Queen. Nope Megan it was not a free ride and you bailed, taking more hapless Harry with you. No one likes you or believe you anymore as al, you do is whine about yourself.
Gotta make the money sooner rather than later I think she means
I can't wait to see how this epically goes wrong for her as well. She hasn't gotten one step right this far , the book should prove to be an epic train wreck. Just like her attempt at being royal.
Release my book now! The people must love me! I insist!...lol
So this strong, independent woman, who achieved her transitory status via marriage, wishes to play the victim? Her words and actions have never once aligned.
I WANT MY BOOK \released NOW
Release my book now! The people must love me! I insist!...lol
They married May 18, 2018. How much time did they really do anything for the Royal Family, considering their position? They travelled, took time off due to their 'gruelling' schedule and then left for Canada. They didn't give anything a decent try, they were rude, lazy, selfish and thoughtless. (And they still are).